Beginners Running and Fitness Course
**Are you fed up with your clothes no longer fitting right?
**Struggling to get fit?
**Want to run but too scared to try it alone?
**Want to feel more energised and amazing in time for summer?
I am looking for 5 women who are ready to take on the challenge to improve their level of fitness and long term health in Kingston.
You will need to be:
• Out of shape and fed up but ready to make a change
• You want to run but haven’t managed it yet
• You want to improve your overall fitness but you’re not sure what you should be doing
This is a 6 week programme aimed at helping you get fitter in time for summer.
Register your interest by completing this short questionnaire. You will also be able to reserve your place here.
It can be scary starting an exercise programme when you haven’t exercised for a long time, hence this specific beginners group is designed to help you.
This group will meet twice a week in Kingston (Canbury Gardens)
• You will learn how to exercise to improve your whole body.
• Work your way up to running 5k.
• Firm and tone your whole body.
• You will work together as a group- supporting and motivating each other.
Because the group is kept small, you will achieve more 1-2-1 coaching.
Evening 7pm w/c 29 April Wednesdays and Fridays
Please register your interest and find out more by completing this short questionnaire. You will also be able to reserve your place here.