I run small group Fitness Challenges
June 2018 - 6 week summer fitness challenge
Ladies (age 40 - 55) - FULL
• You’re out of shape and fed up
• You’ve not exercised for a while because you’re confused about what you should be doing
• You want to run but haven’t managed it yet
• You need accountability to keep you motivated
• You want to learn how to exercise, learn how to move better and feel great
This is a 6 week programme aimed at helping you hit your fitness goals before summer.
It can be scary starting an exercise programme when you haven’t exercised for a long time, hence this specific beginners group is designed to help you.
This group will meet twice a week in Kingston
• You will learn how to exercise to improve your whole body.
• Work your way up to running 5k.
• Firm and tone your whole body.
• You will work together as a group- supporting and motivating each other.
Because the group is kept small, you will achieve more 1-2-1 coaching.
If you haven’t exercised for a while, it is likely your body will be carrying imbalances that need correction. I can teach you how to move better, reducing your risk of future injury.
If you are ready to take on the challenge and committed to changing, please email me.
This challenge is NOW FULL. If you are interested in future challenges, please complete your details below to be kept updated.