Don't let your body stop you doing the activities you enjoy
About SQ Active - Training and Massage
Helping you maintain your active lifestyle
I am Sabrina, I am a qualified personal trainer and sports massage/deep tissue therapist. My goal is to help people like you maintain an active lifestyle - be it through personal training, fitness classes or massage therapy. I want to help you stay active, free of pain, free from injury.
- Do you wish you could run faster and further without reoccurring injuries?
- Would you like to be able to go about your chores without your aching back stopping you?
- Is cycling giving you sore legs and preventing you from racing?
- Are you struggling with the gardening because your back and knees are complaining too much?
- Is bending to put on your socks sometimes a struggle?
How can I help you stay active?
Once we hit our 30s, many of us start to notice little annoying niggles. We put on weight and pick up various injuries be it through sport we do or from living a sedentary life, sore knees, shoulders, lower back just to name a few. We think about doing something about them but our busy lives often means it falls to the bottom of the to do list. The years quickly pass us by and before we know it, the weight has piled on and the aches have got worse.
It's never too late to start creating a more balanced body whether you're in your 40s, 50s, 60s or beyond.
Sporty or not so sporty?
Not sporty? No problem. Exercising has nothing to do with being sporty. Exercise can help improve your posture, tone and strengthen weak muscles and in turn help your body function better.
Sporty but tend to stick with one sport? You're likely creating muscular imbalances which leave you at higher risk of injury.
I can help you identify your areas of weakness and help you create a more balanced routine.
I can help you build a more balanced body through:
- Corrective exercise - strengthen, tone and fix any imbalances
- Posture correction - stand tall and proud reducing your risk of injury
- Post rehabilitation injury management - finished with your physio but want to prevent reoccurring injury?
- Core strengthening - reduce back pain, improve sporting performance, improve balance
- Injury prevention - whether you live a sedentary life, a frequent runner or cyclist, your body needs a regular M.O.T.
I can also help:
- beginners - haven't exercised for a long time? Want to improve your overall level of fitness and shift some weight? Lack confidence and knowledge in what exercise is right for you to achieve your goals?
- older adults - mobility issues, various aches and pains?
If you are looking for a trainer who provides a more integrated approach on how to get the most out of your body, then this is the right place for you.
Do you want to be free from your body dictating what you can and can't do?
Do you want to feel fitter, move and perform your sporting or everyday tasks better?
Do you want to be free from pain and reoccuriring injuries?
There is no time like the present. Book your FREE consultation now.